Thursday 1 January 2015

My YouTube subscriptions

There are a few YouTube channels that I subscribe to for my daily make-up fix. Whether I need inspiration for my own day look or just a few recommendations when I don't know what new products to spend my money on, the following YouTubers are in the know:

- Jaclyn Hill
You'll love her. I swear, you'll instantly love her. She is bubbly and energetic and enthusiastic and just what you need when you need a tutorial on how to create a unique beauty make-up.

- Madeyewlook by Lex
Alexys Fleming's channel is bodypainting paradise. She has all kinds of crazy and beautiful on her channel and I don't know how she hasn't got 1 million subscribers yet! She creates looks inspired by anything from comic books and video game characters to classic monsters and iconic creatures - go subscribe and you'll see what I mean.

- Tati
Tati Westbrook is the GlamLifeGuru and she is strikingly beautiful inside and out. She talks about everything from make-up and beauty products to weddings and life. A truly inspirational woman, you'll find her Tip Tuesdays especially useful.

- Makeup Geek
Marlena owns the cosmetic brand, Makeup Geek, and when I grow up one day I want to be her. Joy beams from her pores and her business sense and bravery has made her brand a huge success. It focuses on high end quality make-up at drugstore prices while also teaching women how to apply it. If you don't own a Makeup Geek eyeshadow yet, go spoil yourself. Now.

- Bailey van der Deen
This Canadian make-up artist was one of the finalists in the NYX Face Awards 2014 and she is seriously "undersubscribed". Her ideas are fresh and her make-up is flawless. 

If you don't know these make-up artists yet, Google them or search YouTube. Take their advice to heart and your make-up skills will improve instantly.

1 comment:

  1. Which other Beauty YouTubers should I be following?

    ReplyDelete