Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tuesday shopping!

When doing make-up on a client, I mostly use Kryolan foundation because it gives full coverage and depending on the application technique and what you mix it with, can become dewy, glowy or matt. I also have a range of 10 colours with which I can mix the perfect match for my client's skin tone. So, imagine my distress when I ran out of my favourite two light tones a while ago.

This afternoon I suddenly felt desperate to replace those two colours: Felo and Ivory, and so I did. I quickly popped into my Kryolan store and bought new pallette size foundations for my make-up kit. 

Thing is, Kryolan's Dermacolor Créme foundation is so affordable that I am tempted to go back tomorrow for a full size Felo foundation for myself. Why pay R250 for the Revlon Colorstay (I'm currently wearing daily and is great) when I can wear professional make-up with the same and better qualities for R210? 

Don't be surprised to see me rocking Kryolan Felo on the daily.


(This pic has been through an Instagram filter or two so these foundations look much darker than they actually are. Ivory, left and Felo, right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment