Saturday 3 January 2015

Make-up resolutions 2015

I'm not one for making New Year's resolutions, not usually, but with a new year the chance to reflect on where I can improve is inevitable and so these are my personal make-up resolutions for 2015:

  • Be brave and bold - take risks. I tend to stay in a more neutral, natural colour pallette when doing my own make-up and although natural is great, bolder is better and can make you look fresh and young.
  • Perfect my winged eyeliner. I have hooded lids and although applying liner to a client mostly goes seamlessly, trying to create a wing over my own crease is mostly a challenge.
  • Wear more lipstick. I like lipstick but I love eyeshadow and because I'm all about the eyes, I tend to neglect the lips. Although I do apply lipstick daily, I am lazy to reapply and often skip lipliner. I realise the power of a pretty pout so I want to tap into that.
I'd also like to sign up for an airbrush make-up workshop or two but with my own wedding coming up in 2015, I think that should be a whole new resolution for a whole new year.

P.S. I finally order my Jaclyn Hill Morphe Brushes palette! Now to try and sleep until I get it...

Avon lips, Kanebo liquid liner, Kryolan lip liner, eyeliner brushes

1 comment:

  1. I have also since decided that my No.1 make-up resolution is to make my make-up kit (both my own and the one I use on my clients) cruelty-free as far as possible. I aim to be using 100% cruelty-free products by 2017.

    ReplyDelete