Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas is coming!

So we have 6 sleeps to go till Christmas and I am really looking forward to pushing my make-up looks into holiday glam. I am planning on wearing glittery and bright eyes with coloured eyebrows to work over the next week - I'll ease into it but my colleagues can expect me to go OTT on Thursday.

Here is what I rocked to our office Christmas party in 2014 (#throwbacksaturday) and just because he is the most darling cat in the world, our cat, Arkasha:

Christmas/Holiday Make-up and a cat. #throwbacksaturday

Excuse my smug smile in this picture but I felt like a Xmas fairy that day. This look was created using my Kryolan Aquacolour (cruelty-free) for my eyebrows and some amazing eyelashes that my best friend bought for me in the UK. 

I'll keep you updated on my Christmas looks over the next week on Instagram. Any ideas on how I can wear Christmas/Holiday make-up to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment