Thursday 14 January 2016

A facelift for the new year


So new year posts have been filling up my news feeds since, well, the new year and I am kind of over new year posts and resolutions but the truth is that even I feel new and ready to change things up in my personal and my online life.


I don't even know how to tackle the new challenges in my personal life but with my blog I have no problem thinking up new things. And with these new things on my blog I want to:

  • Give my blog a facelift - I am looking for a nice, new template which will bring a little more style and sophistication to my make-up journal,
  • Finish my What's the point of so many products? series - I have always intending on finishing it but maybe I can up the pace a bit so I can start a new series (maybe about wedding make-up seeing as my own wedding came and went in 2015 and I'm now an expert),
  • Gain more followers - because what is the point if it is a one way conversation and I never learn anything new?
  • Get a hang of Bloglovin' - see how I've added the blog now (top of the post) so I can be trendy too. Bloglovin' allows you to follow all your favourite blogs via one site. You can also download the Bloglovin' app which brings you new posts straight to your phone or tablet.
I hope you'll like the new changes to the blog and if you see it undergoing construction before your very eyes, it might be because I'm indecisive with all the many beautiful templates available on the web.

Do you use Bloglovin'? Do you prefer following the blog via email? Or would you rather just bookmark the site and drop by every now and again?

2 comments:

  1. i just follow your blog.nice post and blog <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm curious to check out your blog too so I'll see you soon over on yours.

      Delete